The first NABH accredited hospital, in SHCO category, in Gurgaon
Apollo Cradle follows a unique concept of birthing, whereby the mother (in cases of normal delivery) is not required to undergo the trauma and stress of an operation theater or hospital delivery rooms.
Instead, the mother checks into a specially designed 5-star category room known as the LDR room, in which she can be in the company of her close ones till the last point of delivery. At the appropriate time, the room converts itself into a full fledged medical center fully equipped to handle the moment of joy.
- Apollo Cradle is a homelike facility, existing within a healthcare system with a program of care designed on the wellness model of pregnancy and birth.
- Apollo Cradle is guided by principles of prevention, sensitivity, safety & appropriate medical intervention.
- Apollo Cradle provides family-centered care for women before, during and after pregnancy.
Why would you want to give birth in The Cradle instead of a Hospital ?
- The first NABH accredited hospital, in SHCO category, in Gurgaon
- Home like ambiance coupled with state of the art medical facility
- Welcoming of your family and friends
- Warm and supportive
- Attended by people you know
- Free from routine and unnecessary procedures that carry some risks for healthy women
- A place where birth is celebrated as a major life transition rather than a medical event
- Level-III NICU – run under the care of qualified Neonatologists / Paediatricians – Specialists available 24 X 7 to take care of your new born.
Stem Cell Banking
- Tie-up with leading Stem Cell Banking companies
- Preserving baby’s umbilical cord in order to secure baby’s from any blood related and tissue related problem
- Parents may be cured from the baby’s preserved sample