Things to carry at the time of admission By Mother
We strive to make your experience at Apollo Cradle as comfortable and smooth as possible. We give below some guidelines that will help you be prepared for your journey with us.
- Baby cloths (washed and ironed)
- Toiletries for the mother
- In winter season warm clothing is recommended for both mother and child
- Mittens and socks (in case required for baby)
- Comfortable footwear for the mother
- Flowers are not allowed in the premises
- Out side food is not allowed
- Baby diapers and wipes
- Photo ID of patient
Note: For all elective surgeries mother-to-be have to get admitted 3 hrs prior to surgery time.