Disclaimer: All information provided in these FAQ’s is presented for educational purposes only. We believe that the information published is accurate but is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Please seek the help of a qualified doctor if you have any health concerns.
We offer these FAQ’s and the information contained herein without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, and Apollo Cradle, Gurgaon is not liable for its accuracy, mistakes, errors or omissions of any kind, nor for any loss or damage caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained from these FAQ’s.
- Talk to your doctor/dietitian about how much weight you should gain during your pregnancy.
- Eat foods rich in folate, iron, calcium, and protein, or get these nutrients through a prenatal supplement.
- Talk to your doctor/dietitian before taking any supplements.
- Eat breakfast every day.
- Eat high-fiber foods and drink plenty of water to avoid constipation.
- Avoid alcohol, raw fish, fish high in mercury, soft cheeses, and anything that is not food.
- Aim to do at least 30 minutes of moderate activity on most days of the week. Talk to your doctor before you begin.
- After you deliver your baby, continue eating well. Return to a healthy weight gradually.
- Slowly get back to your routine of regular, moderate physical activity.
- Take pleasure in the miracles of pregnancy and birth.