Apollo Cradle brings together the luxury of a 5-star hotel, the comfort of home and professional medical care.
Labor Delivery Recovery (LDR) Rooms:
Apollo Cradle provides the facility of private birthing suites or an all-in-one LDR Room. You will not find the LDR room in any regular hospital or nursing home. The LDR room provides our mothers-to-be a home-like atmosphere and acts as an integrated labour, delivery and recovery facility. Thanks to the LDR room, the expectant mother is no longer required to be moved from one place to another and can experience an uninterrupted birth process by remaining in the LDR room for the duration of the mother’s labor, delivery, and recovery
Designed to provide the feel of home, it has all the safety of a modern hospital. Each LDR is furnished with an imported multipurpose bed and all the equipment necessary for a safe and comfortable delivery.
Apollo Cradle houses two Labour-Delivery-Recovery (LDR) suites, each designed to accommodate an average length of stay of 12 hours. They operate round-the-clock.
- Operation Theatres – 2 Dedicated OT’s for Gynae / Obs cases, equipped with Anesthesia machine, monitors, etc.
- Procedure Room – A variety of procedures can be done on an outpatient basis in the procedure room.
- 4D Obstetric Ultrasound Unit (OUU) – The OUU is home to a state-of-the-art 4D, real-time ultrasound imaging system, which provides real time images of the foetus thereby helping detect foetal abnormalities more accurately.
- Advanced Neonatal Intensive Care Unit – Newborn babies who need intensive medical attention are often admitted into a special area of the hospital called the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). At Apollo Cradle, the NICU combines advanced technology and trained healthcare professionals to provide specialized care for our tiniest patients.
- Laboratory – The laboratory at Apollo Cradle dedicates itself to providing comprehensive, high-quality laboratory services to the physicians and patients it serves. Apollo Cradle Laboratory is NABL accredited – which mea Apollo Cradle are accepted almost all over the World.
- Pharmacy – A well stocked, 24-hour pharmacy is located on the premises. From the most critical medicines to day-to-day over the counter products, the pharmacy can cater to most of your needs.
- Antenatal Unit – The parent education unit along with antenatal facilities is an integral part of Apollo Cradle.
- Postpartum Care – For postpartum care, Apollo Cradle, has spacious deluxe and private rooms, each resembling a “home-like bedroom”. Furnished in a tasteful manner, every room is equipped with telephone, refrigerator, and a large screen TV, which will make any mother feel instantly at home. Each room has its own bathroom and shower. All the suites have an additional sitting room/ lounge where family and friends can be entertained.
- Coffee Shop – To delight your family members and visitors with multi-cuisine menu to pamper your palate.