Apollo Cradle is the first of its kind in the country to introduce the concept of LDR (Labour, Delivery and Recovery) rooms
Apollo Cradle, an initiative of the Apollo Hospitals Group, brings to Gurgaon a pioneering and revolutionary concept in birthing. Apollo Cradle signifies the luxury of a 5 star hotel, the comforts of home and the unifocal approach to deliver the highest medical care in the field of Obs/Gynae. Apollo Cradle has state of the art infrastructure with regard to obstetrics, gynecology and neonatology.
- Apollo Cradle is the first of its kind in the country to introduce the concept of LDR (Labour, Delivery and Recovery) rooms – that eliminates the need for prospective mothers to be bundled in and out of endless rooms before and after delivery.
- Advanced Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, a special nursery for premature and sick newborns. Equipment and procedures specifically designed for babies help the team treat sick newborns until they are healthy enough to go home.
- The hospital has two world-class operation theatres.
- Neonatal screening tests.
- Antenatal and Postnatal classes including Yoga, Lamaze sessions, aerobics, nutritional advice and counseling.
- Also, the centre has a team of medical consultants – specialists in endocrinology, urology, cardiology, nutrition and physiotherapy – to monitor the health status of the mother and child on a regular basis.
- Pharmacy specially stocked to meet the needs of the mother and baby is available on the premises.
- The centre also has a gift shop for maternity / new born products, and a coffee shop.
One can feel Apollo Cradle difference the moment one steps into the facility from ease of check-in, to the room service and the grand departure, all will ensure that delivering babies will be an experience..